EdgeWorks SoftwareCreate Cutting Edge Competitive Advantages
EdgeWorks® is an add-in for SOLIDWORKS which aids for a faster and improved design to the market. It processes all the information required to manufacture the component with complete ease and simplicity; works seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS, CAMWORKS, NestingWorks.
We have seen many users spending needlessly long time with saving out individual DXFs, sorting into groups or materials, then apply tool paths in different software or manually nesting components in SOLIDWORKS and then saving out as DXFs to import into the machine. If you are facing similar experiences, EdgeWorks software speeds this process
Edge Banding, or Edgebanding, is a process and an associated narrow strip of material used to create durable and aesthetically pleasing trim edges during finish carpentry.
Edgeworks creates Edge banding for Solidworks models including Assemblies, nest, generate tool path, print reports for manufacturing, all inside Solidworks.
- Reports – One of the useful features in Edgeworks is reports for Manufacturing, and the report contains all manufacturing information’s including material, thickness, sheet size, and Edge banding information
- Ability to create and print separate labels for each. EdgeWorks generates a word document with labels for each separate part.
- Flip Parts in Nest- Often when parts are nested you may like to flip some parts depending on the machining features on the other side, EdgeWorks lets you flip parts in 1 click making the machining process seamless.
- Move Parts in Nest – Just like the flip part you may like to move some parts after it is nested, simply type the amount you would like to move and EdgeWorks moves the parts in any direction.
- Stamping Part Names- Creates Automatic part names on top of each part for engraving.
- Saves each layout as individual DXFs