VERTEX NC ROTARY TABLE VNCM-150,-220,-250,-320,-400L/R
HIGH ACCURACY AND HIGH RIGIDITY
Adoption of new double-lead worm gear-engagement between worm wheel and worm shaft has been improved, and tooth profile has been modified-has contributed greatly to increased dynamic accuracy. To remove the defect of single-lead worm gear. Close-tolerance taper roller bearing assembly is used, and the rotating slide part is finished in a super precision manner, which in turn, implements highly improved overall accuracy.
SLEEVE TYPE CLAMPING MECHANISM
With this system, the Rotary Table is clamped by applying hydraulic pressure to the outer circumference of the turn table. Since the sleeve is positioned closest to the workpiece, the table clamp force is enlarged. This system is not only advantageous for heavy duty cutting but also helps improve the machining accuracy and extend the service life of the Rotary Table.
- This rotary table has been specifically developed to fulfill the requirements for a fully automatic machining process in association with a machine tool. They are used for miling, frinding and drilling of spindles, slots, plannes or bores in the radial or axial direction of the work-piece.
- Can be equipped with stepping motor or DC/AC servo motors.
- Carefully designed, rigid construction to assure high and constant indexing accuracy.
- Can operate as function M or as 4th axis or more, in machining units or numerically controlled machines, and are equally capable of being fitted to any other type of non-NC machine-tools.
- Hardened and ground steel worm, mounted on high precision combined radial-axial bearings.
- High precision Axial and radial runout within 0.01mm Cumulative indexing accurace within 15 sec.