Powerful featuresseamlessly combined
- Ultimaker 2+ 223 x 223 x 205 mm
- Ultimaker 2 Extended+ 223 x 223 x 305 mm
- Filament system: Open filament system
- Optimized for: PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, Nylon, TPU 95A
- From: 600 micron
- Up to: 20 micron
- Build speed: Up to 24 mm³/s
- Travel speed: Up to 300 mm/s
Build volume is the physical space inside the Ultimaker 2+ that you can use for 3D printing. So with such a large build volume compared to its size, the Ultimaker 2+ is built to give you a high degree of flexibility.
The Ultimaker 2+ has an open filament system, this means you’re able to use any kind of filament to get precisely the finish you’re after. When you combine different materials with different nozzles – the possibilities are endless.
A micron is the measurement used to define the thickness of a 3D printed layer. 1 micron is 0.001 mm thick. 600 micron gives you a very quick draft at 0.6 mm and 20 micron high details at 0.02 mm.
With both build speed and travel speed, the higher the number the faster the prints are finished. Build speed is how fast the filament can be extruded. Travel speed relates to how quickly the print head moves.
Enjoying a world class3D printer is just the start
Free extras include:
- An SD card, glue stick, grease, hex wrenches and a USB cable
- Swappable 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm nozzles
- A 0.75 kg spool of Ultimaker Silver PLA
- Ultimaker Cura, our award-winning print preparation software
- A calibration card to level the build plate
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty
- Lifetime expert support
- An active global community of experts