- September 3, 2019
- Posted by: Editor
- Category: CAMWORKS
NESTINGWorks is a nesting module designed to nest the layouts of SOLIDWORKS parts or assemblies. It is integrated with SOLIDWORKS and allows the user to seamlessly transition 3D SOLIDWORKS models as well as sheet metal parts or assemblies to CAM nested SOLIDWORKS 3D assembly files. NESTINGWorks uses NestLib®, one of the fastest and most featured automatic trueshape nesting libraries available in the industry.
This module can be used for nesting composites, wood and metals and can produce the maximum number of parts from a single piece of raw material within a few minutes.
NESTINGWorks is the new, automatic nesting module that is seamlessly integrated within SOLIDWORKS
- 3D Sheet metal or Solid models or assemblies are directly imported as an input, without converting them into flat patterns or DXFs.
- The familiar SOLIDWORKS interface makes it easy-to-use. Updates are tracked and flagged whenever the component is changed. Just refresh the nest to reflect the updated designs.
- Provides the nesting output as a new SOLIDWORKS assembly and retains the original part and assembly. The SOLIDWORKS nested assembly can then be used for further processing, such as tool-path and NC Code generation with CAMWorks or any other CAM software, if required.
- Automatically nests multiple parts, based on material and thickness, within an assembly in a single run. This feature helps users eliminate manual efforts in segregating individual parts with the same material and thickness for a nesting operation.
- The advanced true-shape automatic nesting algorithms reduce raw material consumption by providing optimized and compact layouts
Nestingworks is used extensively in, CNC Router machines , CNC Milling Machines, CNC Laser,plasma,waterjet applications, It is also popular in companies that are using SOLIDWORKS to design Caravans , a combination of SOLIDWORKS+CAMWORKS+NESTINGWORKS+EDGEWORKS is quite popular with Australian CARAVAN manufacturers
Visit us at https://nctools.com.au/
For more information and enquiries call us on +61 3 8618 6884