- June 16, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: General, Metacam
The principle of offline bending is to deliver greater efficiency in bending, and this can be enhanced by utilising the functionality of Flux and reducing the number of decisions that the end operator has to consider to complete the work. Delivering cost benefits through faster turn-around time and thus the capability to do more with existing resources or alternatively with labour savings – do the same with less people.
Why use Flux offline bending software ?
- Speed is the Key processes files in Minutes
- Flux has the ability to import file types that are currently being used in the 3D and 2D formats. File formats include CATIA, IGES, SolidWorks, SOLIDEDGE, DXF, SAT, Parasolid etc
- Productivity improvements (smaller batch more frequent setups) in circular of 30+%
- Less machine idle time between jobs
- Improved on time delivery (faster throughput)
- Quality Improvements (less manual working out)
- Reduces skill set knowledge required for bending
- Promotes Design to Manufacture (new parts quickly validated at design stage rather than costly prototyping)
- The clean interface of Flux is clear and intuitive, it also reduces time by reducing the number of clicks.
- Flux Bend supports a large library of standard and customized press tools, has all the intelligence to use them automatically.
- Programs stored for reuse (less notebooks and in head knowledge)